Information pursuant to art. 13 d. lgs. 196/2003 and pursuant to art. 13 EU REGULATION 2016/679 for the processing of personal data
1. Purpose of the processing.
The personal data you provide will be processed by City Net srl for the following purposes:
- Use of navigation on the site, of the services offered by the same and its correct management
- Correct fulfillment of your request for information
- Issuing of authentication credentials suitable to allow the user to access the reserved area of the site and to be able to place orders online
- Management of the contractual relationship and all administrative, operational, management and accounting activities relating to the contract (order management, invoicing, supplier reliability checks, after-sales assistance and support)
- Management of litigation, contractual breaches, warnings, transactions, arbitrations, judicial disputes
- Fulfillment of the obligations established by laws, regulations, community regulations and provisions issued by authorities
- With explicit and optional consent, sending of communications for marketing and similar purposes such as sending advertising material, attempted direct sales, carrying out market research and commercial communication
- Methods and duration of the processing.
The data processing may be carried out by paper, computer and telematic means, also through the Internet. With reference to navigation data, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
The personal data of the Users of the Site will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the primary purposes illustrated in paragraph 1 above, or in any case as necessary for the civil protection of the interests of both Users and the Data Controller. The data provided to provide the newsletter service will be kept exclusively for the period in which it is active.
- Legal basis for data processing.
With reference to the purposes referred to in points (1.a, 1.b, 1.c and 1.d) of paragraph 1, the legal basis of the processing is in fact the execution of the services provided through the Site and requested by you (to pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the 2016/679 Privacy Regulation); with reference to the optional purposes referred to in points (1.g) of paragraph 1, the legal basis of the processing is your freely expressed consent (pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the 2016/679 Privacy Regulation ); with reference to the purpose referred to in point (1.f) of paragraph 1, the legal basis of the processing is to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter c of the Privacy Regulation 2016/679); with reference to the purpose referred to in point (1.e) of paragraph 1, the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller (pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the 2016 Privacy Regulation / 679);
- Categories of subjects to whom the data will be communicated.
The data in question may be disclosed
- in the cases and to the subjects provided for by law
- to banking institutions for the management of collections and payments to external subjects who carry out specific tasks on behalf of the company City Net srl in relation to the purposes set out above, identified as recipients of the data pursuant to Article 4 point (9) of the Gdpr.
- Mandatory or optional nature of providing personal data and consequences of refusing to provide it.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 1.a, 1.b, 1.c, 1.d, 1.e and 1.f is mandatory. Any refusal to provide data will result in the inability of City Net spa to follow up on your requests for use of the site's contents and services. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1.g is optional. Any refusal to provide data for these purposes results in the impossibility for the writing company to be able to convey promotions and offers reserved for customers registered on the e-commerce site.
- Rights of the interested parties.
Users can exercise the rights guaranteed to them by the Applicable Law, by contacting the Owner in the following ways:
- By sending a registered letter with return receipt to the registered office of the Data Controller
- By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to the Applicable Law, the Data Controller informs that Users have the right to obtain the indication (i) of the origin of the personal data; (ii) the purposes and methods of the processing; (iii) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; (iv) the identity of the owner and managers; (v) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents. Furthermore, Users have the right to obtain:
- access, updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Furthermore, Users have:
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, if the processing is based on their consent
- the right to data portability (right to receive all personal data concerning them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device), the right to limit the processing of personal data and the right to erasure ("right to 'oblivion")
- the right to object:
- i) in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them,
even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- ii) in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending
advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research o
of commercial communication
iii) if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, at any time,
to the processing of their data carried out for this purpose, including profiling to the extent
which is connected to such direct marketing.
- if they believe that the processing that concerns them violates the Regulation, the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority (in the Member State in which they usually reside, in the one in which they work or in the one in which the alleged violation has occurred). The Italian Supervisory Authority is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, based in Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 - Rome (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
Information on cookies
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that the visited sites send to the navigation device used by the user (usually a browser). They are stored in the corresponding folder of the browser while the user is intent on visiting a website, to be then retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits.
They are used for the purpose of improving navigation, saving user preferences already entered (username, password and the like), tracking the tastes and preferences of the user, allowing you to manage targeted marketing initiatives or the provision of services connected to the activities of the Owner such as newsletters, service communications on the site, etc.
If restrictions are placed on their use, these will have an effect on the usability of the site's contents during consultation. It is always possible for the user to preventively block or remove them from the browser cache, but these actions could cause an incomplete use of the services offered by the web application.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Session cookies they are temporary files, which exist only for the duration of the user's browsing session. When the browser is closed, the session cookies expire.
They are generally used to identify users when they access a site, to remember the user and his preferences in the passage between the pages of the site, to provide him with specific information previously collected.
Persistent cookies are files that remain active even after the browser is closed and help sites remember user data and settings for later consultation. This allows for faster and more cost-effective access in terms of time since there is no need to log in again.
Some cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website. Without them the user would not be able to navigate within it and use some of its functions. Cookies of this type are "technicians", or session or permanent, and allow you to remember, from one page to another of the booking process, the information provided by the user. Since these cookies are essential, disabling them the use of the contents of the site could be compromised and be impossible or severely limited.
These are cookies that allow you to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net; user consent is required for the use of these cookies.
COOKIE On the website www.city-net.it
In line with the standard practices of many websites, the website www.city-net.it could install Cookies on the computer used by the user. By using the site, the user accepts the use of the technologies used by them, but is also allowed to block or delete (in whole or in part) the cookies received.
While browsing the owner's site, you may also receive cookies from third parties, i.e. cookies from different third-party sites or servers and therefore different from those of www.city-net.it, in particular:
Google Analytics: is a service offered by Google Inc. that generates detailed statistics on website traffic and traffic sources. It is the most used statistics service. Google Analytics can monitor visitors from all links external to the site, including search engines and social networks, direct visits and reference sites. It also displays advertising, pay per click, email marketing, as well as links within PDF documents.
To access the relevant information: http://www.google.it/analytics/learn/privacy.html .
We use Google Analytics third-party profiling cookies to analyze how visitors use our sites and to monitor their access. This allows us to offer a high quality experience, customizing our offer based on the pages actually visited by users.
These cookies do not collect information that allows a visitor to be identified. All data collected and shared with Google Inc. are anonymized (by deleting significant components of the IP address of both IpV4 and IpV6 types) and are used only to improve the functioning of our website. For regulatory purposes, the Analytics cookies of anonymized third parties are equivalent to technical cookies and do not require information banners and informed consent.
Cookie installation / uninstallation. Browser options
The user can oppose the registration of cookies on his device by configuring the browser used for navigation: if he uses the Site without changing the browser settings, it is assumed that he intends to receive all the cookies used by the Site and use all the functions.
Please note that the user can prevent the use of some or all of the cookies described above by configuring the browser used for navigation, following the specific indications in the privacy settings of the browser used.